- Operations under six divisions in the U.S. and Canada
- More than 2,500 employees
- Successful completion of more than 270 projects in North America, worth more than $12 billion in total. Design-build and public-private partnership experts, with P3 projects totaling $5.5 billion and design-build projects totaling $8.5 billion.
- Employer of choice, earning numerous employer awards.
- Partner of choice, winning accolades for partnering excellence from owners and industry associations
- Employee volunteers have built more than 16 footbridges in rural Central America with Bridges to Prosperity
- E.E. Cruz joins Flatiron and focuses on Northeast Market
- Secures company’s first U.S. public-private partnership project, the Presidio Parkway in San Francisco
- Completes Northwest Anthony Henday Drive project and begins work on final, Northeast section of Edmonton's multi-billion-dollar ring road
- Secures national awards for project delivery, partnering, safety excellence and community involvement
- Recognized as a top employer in Canada with multiple awards
- Secures contract for segment of first U.S. high speed rail line
- Secures first project in Montreal, $2 billion Champlain Bridge
- Expansion continues with new major projects underway in the Carolinas, Florida, Texas, Louisiana and Utah
- Opens office in Canada, begins work on company’s first public-private partnership project
- Joins the HOCHTIEF family
- Delivers I-35W Bridge in Minneapolis three months ahead of schedule
- Forms partnership with non-profit Bridges to Prosperity to build footbridges in Central America, connecting isolated communities to education, commerce and healthcare
- Expands into California, with continued growth in Colorado
- Secures design-build project in Maine, the company's and the state’s first design-build endeavors
- Wins first major civil construction project in Colorado, and over the next 10 years, builds series of projects in Glenwood Canyon that earn industry accolades.
- Founded in Boulder, Colorado, as an aggregates and materials company, and named for the unique local rock formations.